KFMP: The Morning Waffle – listen again – 28/04/12
The Morning Waffle is the Saturday morning breakfast show on Kane FM 103.7fm. Brought to you by Paul Gibbard and Jhon Cosgrove. Tune in every week from 08:00 till 11:00am (GMT)
Some features on this show,
1) Caption comp – Ugly Jhon in a dress www.facebook.com/themorningwaffle
2) Freak Accident of the week – Chinese pavement girl http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-…
3) Morning Sickness – Ricky Tuff – Brighter Day out on Jungle Games
4) The Boom Battle – LK-Bravehearts – Oochie Wally. BB – Fallacy and Fusion- The Groundbreaker. Barney won.
5) THE MORNING GRILL – Mark Bent6) Word of the week - Figurativelyadjective1.of the nature of or involving a figure of speech, especially a metaphor; metaphorical and not literal:The word “head” has several figurative senses, as in “She’s the head of the company.” Synonyms: metaphorical, not literal, symbolic.2.metaphorically so called: His remark was a figurative boomerang.
7) The Morning RoFL – I used to love Swedish pop music but I can no longer count on it. I’m sorry if that just sounds like an awful Abba cuss.
8) Techno at Ten – Tiddles & The Geezer – North London Skank on Stay Up Forever Records / Buster Hymen and The Penetrator – Fat Girls on Subvert Recordings.
9) Dance 2 Track of the Week – Logistics – Early Again out on Hospital Records.
10) Leftfield Tourism CD competition winner – Sarah Hitchens. Congratulations!!