Social Media Manager – Voluntary (6 hrs per week minimum)
Kane FM is looking for a voluntary social media manager. Evidence of previous experience and marketing qualifications are necessary for the role. Please do not apply if you have no previous experience. Demonstrate understanding of UK bass music also necessary.
The role will include:
- Creating Kane FM’s social media strategy
- Management & Delivery of content created through stations partners / volunteers
- Listener engagement
- Social Media Reporting
- Volunteer contribution management
- Reporting to the MD
Sales Agents – Voluntary (6 hrs per week minimum)
Kane FM is looking for voluntary sales agents to help sell advertising on air, web and social media. Preferably with previous sales experience and proven track record. Ability to work independently from home necessary.
The role will include:
- Outbound Calling to local business
- Assisting with sales strategy for the business
- Campaign Creation
- On Air / Web Campaign Management
- Relationship Management
- Reporting to Sales Manager
Promotions Street Team – Voluntary
Kane FM is looking for some young and enthusiastic volunteers who want to help promote the radio stations & our events. In return we can provide entry to our events and festivals up and down the UK that you assist with.
Please look at the video footage of our GuilFest 2012 arena on our youtube channel if this is some thing you want to be involved with.
No experience is necessary how ever a get up and go attitude and people centric nature is a must.
Reporting to Promotions Manager
Lifestyle Bloggers – Voluntary
Brief: Kane FM are looking for a team of bloggers to help us grow the Kane Fm brand alongside the lifestyles of our listenership.
The bloggers main task will be to keep www.kanefm.com updated with interesting and engaging content from the world of Music, Fashion, Food and Culture aswell as to help with promotion for fundraisers, events and community projects.
You will be at the heart of the action and will have the opportunity to help us make improvements to our web offerings.
If you think you have what it takes please get in touch.
- Be 18-25 preferably But all ages and backgrounds would be considered
- Live in Guildford or the surrounding area preferably
- Have a healthy interest in Music, Fashion, Food or Culture
- Good literacy / numeracy Skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- An understanding of social media
- Have access to a computer with microsoft word or equivalent
- Have access to an internet connection
The position is on a voluntary basis but you would get:
- Free Entry to all Kane FM events
- The opportunity to work alongside many interesting and like minded people
- Networking with other professional contacts