Social Media Manager – Voluntary (6 hrs per week minimum)
Kane FM is looking for a voluntary social media manager. Evidence of previous experience and marketing qualifications are necessary for the role. Please do not apply if you have no previous experience. Demonstrate understanding of UK bass music also necessary.
The role will include:
- Creating Kane FM’s social media strategy
- Management & Delivery of content created through stations partners / volunteers
- Listener engagement
- Social Media Reporting
- Volunteer contribution management
- Reporting to the MD
Sales Agents – Voluntary (6 hrs per week minimum)
Kane FM is looking for voluntary sales agents to help sell advertising on air, web and social media. Preferably with previous sales experience and proven track record. Ability to work independently from home necessary.
The role will include:
- Outbound Calling to local business
- Assisting with sales strategy for the business
- Campaign Creation
- On Air / Web Campaign Management
- Relationship Management
- Reporting to Sales Manager
Promotions Street Team – Voluntary
Kane FM have some great opportunities for volunteers to join the events team and help promote the radio station. If you have a passion for music, live events and broadcasting and want to be a part of the team then we would love to hear from you. No experience necessary but a ‘can do’ attitude is a must. Typical work activities would include but are not limited to; Flyering/ Street Promotions, Market Research and Set up on Events and Club Nights (helping on the door). Must be available to attend monthly team meetings and work well in a team.
Reporting to Event Manager.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifestyle Bloggers – Voluntary
Brief: Kane FM are looking for a team of bloggers to help us grow the Kane Fm brand alongside the lifestyles of our listenership.
The bloggers main task will be to keep www.kanefm.com updated with interesting and engaging content from the world of Music, Fashion, Food and Culture aswell as to help with promotion for fundraisers, events and community projects.
You will be at the heart of the action and will have the opportunity to help us make improvements to our web offerings.
If you think you have what it takes please get in touch.
- Be 18-25 preferably But all ages and backgrounds would be considered
- Live in Guildford or the surrounding area preferably
- Have a healthy interest in Music, Fashion, Food or Culture
- Good literacy / numeracy Skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- An understanding of social media
- Have access to a computer with microsoft word or equivalent
- Have access to an internet connection
The position is on a voluntary basis but you would get:
- Free Entry to all Kane FM events
- The opportunity to work alongside many interesting and like minded people
- Networking with other professional contacts